Our Current Openings in the portal … All applications will be considered in line with the eligibility criteria mentioned below
Candidates are requested to go through the Job description carefully before apply!
- 5+ Yrs Solid knowledge of Java 8 with experience with Spring framework and database abstraction layers like Hibernate.
- Experience working with SQL databases, query optimization and designing schemas
- High coding standards – understanding of test coverage best practices & test pyramid concept
- Familiar with Continuous Delivery approach
- Experience with Distributed and Concurrent Systems, knowing the tradeoffs between stateful/stateless and synchronous/asynchronous architectures
- Hands on knowledge of system integration patterns – REST, messaging, event streams
- Passion about technology and its relationship with product and user experience
- Ability to work independently – identify problems, create plans and implement solutions to them
- Broad understanding of the concept of minimum viable product (MVP)
- Customer is at the heart of everything you do and this empathy drives all decision you make
- Ability to articulate complex and technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Knowledge/interest in payment platforms, foreign exchange & highly complex systems
UG : B.Tech/B.E. in Computers, B.Sc in Computers
- Analyze, design, develop, maintain, execute test cases/scripts
- Ensure that test code and artifacts are managed and safeguarded in a configuration management system in accordance with relevant procedures and guidelines
- Ensure and monitor test code quality by using appropriate tools
- Provide timely corrective actions on all assigned defects and issues
- Conduct and/or participate in technical reviews of requirements, designs, code and other artifacts. Ensure commitments are agreed, reviewed and met
- Contribute to the product qualification plan by providing task estimates
- May mentor others regarding technical matters
- Continually evaluate engineering approaches and risks to produce and iterate the development test plans that ensure high quality, low cost systems used for product qualification
- Identify and keep abreast of novel technical concepts and markets.
Job Description :
– Immediate Joiners OR Less than 30 Days Notice Period
– SAP BASIS Administration.
– Should have hand on experience in SAP S/4 HANA
– Should have experience in SAP HANA Installation, Migrations,upgrade
– Should have experience in SPS,EHP, Version and Kernel upgrade
– Should have experience in ABAP patching and upgrade.
– Should have experience in DB2/ Oracle/ Hana/ Sybase Database administration skills (Atleast 2 from above is mandatory)
– Good knowledge in AWS & cloud platform is an added advantage.
– Good knowledge in Solution Manager 7.1, 7.2 managed system setup, system recommendation etc
– Should have configured EWA & CCMS setup for satellite systems and CHARM & troubleshooting
– Should have worked on HANA Database, HANA Studio. Preferably HANA refresh as well.
– Must have experience in Redhat Linux, Suse Linux, Windows, Aix
– Must have done DB upgrades, version and fix pack upgrades
– Good knowledge in working with sltoolset tools like SPAM, SUM (Software Update Manager), SWPM etc for different implementation scenarios.
– Should have good knowledge in SSO configuration.
– Extensive knowledge on the usage of maintenance optimizer/planner,
– Good knowledge on gateway security and ACL (reginfo/secinfo) files will be an added advantage.
– Good knowledge in Wily Introscope is preferable.
– Should have experience on firewall, port opening, internal, external networks.
– Should have sound knowledge on Unix level scripts and interfaces